Our in-house technical team ensure that our growers are up to-date with the latest EU legislation with regards to pesticides, third party GAP & Ethical audits. We take a very positive and leading role within our global supply base to ensure we provide a product that meets all food safety & legality requirements whilst maintaining the exceptional quality our customers have become accustomed to.
We provide this excellent service by:
- Analysing all data received by our customers and using this information to offer expert advice to our suppliers
- Continual horizon scanning to inform our customers or suppliers of any emerging threats
- Collating all crucial paperwork to food safety and legality from our suppliers and verifying this before we release product into the food chain (positive release)
- Working with our suppliers to ensure all our customer individual needs and requirements are met
Our product goes through a vigorous quality control programme from arrival to despatch. We have a dedicated team that not only guarantee our customers receive a superior quality but also monitor how our product is packed. Enabling us to ensure our growers get the best possible return.
We achieve this by:
- Having an established team of QC staff; all of whom are dedicated to our customers’ requirements
- Using the latest technology (Muddy Boots quality control) to aid in inspection and collation of quality data
- Analysing quality data and using it for continual improvement within our supply base
- Working with our line staff ensuring everyone is aware of our customer requirements and are packing in an economically effective way